Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Exchange consultants from Atea are in big demand these days and we need to add more skillful hands. In Norway Atea seeks consultants, architects and advisors that want to work with Lync and Exchange in the Oslo area, Drammen area and Bodø area
Why work with Lync and Exchange in Atea?
- Atea strive to always deliver best practice deployments
- There are about thirty active consultants with Lync and Exchange as their primary focus placed all over the country
- Some of the consultants have worked with Microsoft UC as their primary focus since Live Communications Server 2005
- We have an active internal community that share knowledge internally using SharePoint 2010 and strive to help each other as best we can
- Atea encourage consultants to be active within the global Microsoft community through forums, blogging, presenting and user groups
Who should apply?
- You want to deep dive and focus on becoming a valuable resource within Lync and Exchange
- You are always looking for new challenges and want to work with a variety of deployments from simple to complex
- You want to learn from some of the best Lync consultants in Norway
- You aim for Certified Master within Lync or Exchange
- You are familiar with PowerShell scripting
Where to apply?
- Oslo: http://www.finn.no/finn/job/fulltime/object?finnkode=31571479
- Drammen: http://www.finn.no/finn/job/fulltime/object?finnkode=31771272
- Bodø: http://www.finn.no/finn/job/fulltime/object?finnkode=31395958
Why is Atea the best UC team in Norway?
- Atea is Microsoft Unified Communication Partner of the Year Norway four times in a row
- Atea focus on more than Microsoft UC, we have great teams within Cisco, Avaya, Aastra, CIC, Trio, Competella, Telenor and TeliaSonera
- Atea focus on and have the ability to deliver best of breed solutions across multiple platforms