As an Information Worker I am passionate about productivity and finding techniques, equipment and devices that may make me more productive.
In this YouTube video I touch upon productivity from a personal perspective and business perspective
About Thoughts on UC YouTube series
I want to share mye ideas on what I considers to be the defining elements to a successful UC rollout.The goal is to get people thinking by hightlighting important topics in and around UC deployment and adoption phases.
“Productivity, Chance Favors the Connected Mind”
- The Pomodoro Technique and how I use it with Lync and PowerShell
- “Pomodoro is about splitting your productive time into intervals of about 25 minutes”
- Happiness and Productivity, a study from the University of Warwick
- “Happiness makes people more productive at work, according to the latest research from the University of Warwick.”
- The state of Unified Communications 2014
- “Microsoft’s single familiar user interface drives rapid adoption and utilization of its solution by information workers” – Forrester”
- Lync knows: It’s all in Lync
- Aruba MOVE Easy and Secure BYOD
- Where Good ideas come from by Steven Johnson
- Reinvent Your Imagination by Secession Music
- License aquired through YouTube Monetization