There are 1882 sessions at Microsoft Ignite 2019. This is an overwhelming number and there should be enough sessions there for you to find your must-attend sessions. For me, these revolve around the keynotes, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams.
A tip for you, when choosing your sessions, find your rockstars, those you know always deliver great experiences on cool topics you are interested in. Then, find niche topics you want to know more about. Use theater sessions to get info on topics you are not familiar with, in only 20 minutes.
Remember, if there are sessions you have high up on your priority list, make sure you are 30-20 minutes early to get a seat.
Here are my 10 must-attend sessions from my point of view
- INK01: The future from an alternative perspective
- TK02: Microsoft 365 and the future of productivity
- TK03: Microsoft’s roadmap for security, compliance, and identity
- BRK2053: The latest innovations in SharePoint, OneDrive, and Office for content collaboration in Microsoft 365
- TMS10: What’s new with Microsoft Teams: The hub for teamwork in Microsoft 365
- TMS20: Intelligent communications in Microsoft Teams
- TMS40: Managing Microsoft Teams effectively
- BRK2161: Top 10 Microsoft Teams adoption best practices
- BRK3204: Troubleshooting Microsoft Teams
- BRK3216: Optimizing the Microsoft Teams experience with data and analytics
There are a lot more sessions I will add to my list based on The Microsoft Teams Guide to Ignite 2019 and Ignite 2019 guide to SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer, Stream and related technology sessions tech community posts. I also recommend checking out theater sessions on topics you are unfamiliar with. These are only 20 minutes and will give a lot of information in a short time.
I sat down with Ignite Community Reporter, Tom Morgan, to talk about the theater session I am doing at Microsoft Ignite and I also gave 7 tips for attendees
If you want to see sessions with me and my team at CloudWay, here are all our sessions https://cloudway.no/calendar-event/microsoft-ignite-3/